Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dana Point Harbor

We left the desert for a quick 2 day getaway to visit my family for an early Christmas, my parents came down from Northern, CA. where the temps dipped at -10 below. Oh my, makes my bones ache just thinking about it.
It was our first time driving the "yet to be named RV" to San Clemente. We took the Oceanside route and it went very well, much better than our usual route which has an off ramp that rises up to very undesirable heights, freaks me out in a car let alone driving it in an RV.
We learned there are many great places to camp in an RV along the coast. My sister-in-law mentioned Malibu with a few good hiking trails to enjoy. San Clemente has a couple camp grounds that have nice ocean views. We stayed at the end of their street and loved it, having our little home on wheels right there with our own comfy bed to sleep in. Can't wait to go back, we always have a great time at my sister's place.

 

 

 

 

San Clemente, CA

Spent an afternoon with family at Dana Point Harbor Our nephew Corbin caught his first fish off the pier, it was so cute. There were two fish on the line, one they named Lucky and threw him back and the other one he named George Washington as he raised his hand in a salute,lol he was a keeper.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...