Thursday, October 13, 2011

Family Reunion in Chico- Sunday 7-31-2011

 

It was also my Father-in-laws Birthday. We drove the RV down from Mom and Dad's house. Brittany caught a flight home to Portland from Sacramento the next day. We drove home to Palm Springs the following day with Lily & Cottie.
The drive was fine other than running over an aluminum ladder that we simply could not dodge... I'll never forget the sound of it hitting the underside of the RV " KaBAMMMMMMM!!" not sure if the hummer we were pulling hit it too. Suprisingly we couldn't find any damage after checking our rig. I was pretty shaken over it, earlier on my way down Lisa & I just missed a large tool box that was sitting in our lane in San Bernadino on our way down. A man ran out in front of her motorhome and grabbed it in the nick of time, as we slammed on the brakes, I really thought we were going to go into a skid. It's hard telling what you'll find laying in the middle of a freeway lane in So. California. After that, I was ready to get off the freeway and out of the motorhome for a while... Too many unpleasant surprises, which we seem to have alot of lately with the RV.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...