Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gramma Nettie's Memorial 7-30-2011

 

 

 

 


My beloved Grandmother passed on July 10, 2011 at 8:50pm in Fall River Mills, CA. my hometown. She was 98 years old.
I last time I spoke to her was on the 4th of July, our parting words to each other were I love you... She was so much a part of my life growing up, she meant the world to me. I'm so thankful to have had her as my Grandma.
My sister and I drove up North together to help family prepare for her memorial services at the Day Hall. It turned out really beautiful. We inflated approx. 200 balloons with helium and shared a balloon release with everyone who came in honor of a great woman. Brittany, my daughter filmed it in the video clip, it was a beautiful tribute to her, as the balloons rose up and floated away to the east, someone said "look she's going back to Lookout".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...